jueves, 1 de septiembre de 2011

Last Post..

I feel that I could have done job with this post, since I posted it late some of my homeworks eventhough I change it, if I did something wrong for example in one that I don´t read as well the instructions so then I have to correct it because I answered the questions but I had to make a paragraph chosing four of them. However I claarify the order of the homeworks for example :Number one I did but i guess lately I am honest then i had to make some changes at the end it was good.number two I had to explained better some aspects in order to clarify my answers.third one I did in just one post because i mentioned the values and behaviors and then my own personal culture experience together, then I have made some changes but at the it was nice.number four I didn´t reas the instructions well so i had to make the post again jajaja. number five culture schock the teacher said it was nice and comic also and this is the last one. I learned a lot things with you, I enjoyed the classes, it were so funny with my classmates´s jokes and also the teacher. I have an observation I ´ve never been a teacher´s house to spy I saw his cats on his pictures´s blog. I hope to continue with AP1 and AP2 and finish with the advanced program. I wish that the whole class are with me in the next course. Thanks for everything.. Take care...♥ :*

3 comentarios:

  1. Ugggggghhhhhhhhh, speaking of not reading instructions, you were supposed to rate each post with a number from 1-10 along with giving a justification:
    http://sitzmanap6.blogspot.com/2011/08/final-homework-assignment-blog-self.html

    You're just trying to make my head explode, aren't you?

    OK, let me go back through your posts and see what kinds of numbers I think you deserve...

    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar
  2. HMMMMM... OK, I see now what you mentioned about somehow combining #2 and #3 (even though you shouldn't have done that).

    I'd say that #2 is OK, since you eventually clarified the actions and the values in your comments.
    http://gaby-vargasabc.blogspot.com/2011/08/second-homework.html

    Still, I'd like you to re-do Assignment 3. Please refer to the original directions:

    "First of all, please define culture in your own terms. Then identify and explain at least 4 aspects or characteristics of your personal culture. You can mention values or behaviors that we've talked about in class, or you can go in a different direction if you wish."

    Let's still talk in class tomorrow so we can set a deadline for this.

    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Alright, it seems that my comment with the blog grades didn't go through, so here are my comments:

    Assignment 1: 8/10 You're right that it was late and there was some confusion and quite a few errors. By the end you cleared them up, though.

    Assignment 2: 8/10 You're right that you did a better job of explaining your ideas in the comments section.

    Assignment 3: As I noted in the other comment, you've still not done much for this assignment. For now, it's temporarily at a 0/10, but you can have a chance to re-do this one.

    Assignment 4: You're right, you didn't really follow the directions but after you did the re-write, things were much clearer. There were still some errors, though.

    Assignment 5: 9/10 You had some problems but since neither I nor your classmates identified them, I can't really deduct points.

    Also, I've been deducting 2 overall points for students who didn't comment on classmates' blogs, and you're in that category. It's not a huge problem, but I was hoping to see a lot more interaction between students with this blogging project.

    So, 8+8+0+8+9 = 33 - 2 = 31/50 = 62%.

    Let's talk tomorrow to set a deadline for you to re-write Assignment #3.

    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar