viernes, 26 de agosto de 2011

Culture shock

Culture shock is the difficulty people have adjusting to a new culture that differs markledy from their own. I had an experience when I was 10 years old I traveled to U.S.A. and I had to take the order in a restaurant because my father was not with us, so I ordered waht I wanted to breakfast and my mom, sister either.But I didn´t like what I tried so at the end, I had to pay, I put some money nin my hand and the cashier took the money, because I didn´t know pay after that she gave me the change.In my point of view if you have to deal in culture schock you  have to learn the language or  just a few words to say daily and common things, then study about the country some important aspects that you have to know for example things that you don´t have to do or something like that. another one is to take advice to take the bus or the train to travel to the place where you go.I think if you are patience is better because you take into account importatn aspects like if you are lost then other characteristics like be gentle or friendly help you to the other people treat as well as you expect.

2 comentarios:

  1. Gaby,

    The post looks good (nice comic, also!). I'm going to assign you all groups tomorrow to comment on each other's posts, so I'll see if your partner notices any things you may want to change.

    See you tomorrow,
    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I believe that food is one of the most difficult thing to custom when your are traveling, I usually try to ask about the meals, and have to get an idea about that, but not always it is possible.

    ResponderEliminar