miércoles, 24 de agosto de 2011

My mom give this name. She chose my name because is the anme after my grandpa. i like my name because is mine. Gabriela is Jewish origin , it means:" Woman of God".Gabriela basically was one of the changels, In Abrahamic religion is said to be archangel who worked as a messenger for God. He was addressed as the "Left Hand of God". Her personality is describe like emotional stubborness to defend what she wants and what she loves, she is sweet, cheerful, friendly and affectionate.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Gaby,

    This looks much better--thanks for taking the time to make the changes.

    One note: don't forget to include all the necessary subjects (like when you say "is" without the pronoun "it").

    See you tomorrow,
    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good job, Gaby, I like your name too; it is very common name, and it´s very Latin name. Gabriela means you are older, I prefer to tell you “Gaby”.

    ResponderEliminar