viernes, 19 de agosto de 2011

Third Homework...Answer the Questions

1.My mom give me this name.
2.My mom named me. She chose my name because is the name after my grandpa.
3. Yes I like my name, because is mine.
4.I know for example in Italy t1hat the names for men in costa Rica are not for men even for women like Andrea Boccelli or Andrea Pirlo and something like that.
5.Gabriel basically was one of the archangels, In Abrahamic religions is said to be an archangel who worked as a messenger for God.He was addressed as the "Left Hand of God"
6.I would name him: Julian.
7.Maybe, I would invent like a funny nick name.
8. My family has a special tradition is to awaken the person who is his or her birthday singing happy birthday and given his or her gift in the bed.
9.Both because if I had to do a work alone , I will do it or if I had to give my point of view, eventhough  if I had to make comparisons or to give details about different opinions I will be group oriented is depends on the situation.
10.Both, because in this world there are people good or bad is like God and devil is the same, the true and lie but afortunately we can choose the right or the wrong way ist depends on the person and the soul is, and the values that we learned since we born...
11.I value the beautiful things because when a person did beautiful things it does it mean that he or she effort or sacrifice put the best to do as well as he or she can, so I think those things are the beautiful ones. For example the love that our moms give us.
12. Yes I felt homesick because I lived around six months out side of my home, I missed my sister and my mom and some other things that we appreciated just only when we lost it.
13.I would :"IL DIVO" because they sing so beautiful, they have amazing voices and when I heard this kind of music I feel in a peaceful way...

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Gaby,

    Your answers are OK, although as I mentioned in the assignment:

    "...your homework this week is to respond to at least 4 of the questions we used in our warm-up in our last class. Instead of just posting questions and answers, try to combine two or more of them into a coherent paragraph."

    So although you've answered more than 4 questions, the answers are a bit scattered. Can you choose a few questions with a similar theme and combine them into a paragraph?

    Thanks,
    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Gaby, I like Il Divo very much too, I like lyrics music, when I can, and I go to the theatre to enjoy an Opera, but I would like to see them some day in a concert, I think it would be great.

    ResponderEliminar